Robotic Parking Systems is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
|Robotic Parking Systems Inc. is pleased to announce that it has completed the rigorous audit process and is now ISO 9001:2015 Certified for the Design and Installation of Robotic Parking Systems.
Click here for a copy of our certificate.
When is Robotic Parking not Robotic Parking?
In the 1990s automated parking was still largely just a discussion about possibilities. While there were some old "mechanical garages" in New York and New Jersey, to most people in the parking industry, a robotic garage was one where the entry and exit gates went up and down automatically. The concept of a software system running a garage was still futuristic.
This was the environment in 1994, when Royce Monteverdi coined the term "robotic parking" and established Robotic Parking Systems, Inc. Monteverdi developed the "Lift and Run" system, a software controlled system that ran three separate sets of machines, for the x, y and z axes, to take a car from an entry bay to an upper level, park it, and bring it back to the gate or terminal on demand. Read more.
Create Space for Design, Development & Community
Robotic Parking Systems manufactures high-speed automated parking structures from hundreds to thousands of cars in half the space of a conventional parking garage. Architects and developers use less space for parking and create space for design, development and community enhancements.
- Create more saleable space by using Robotic Parking Systems
- Space gained can be used for green space and open areas to meet LEED standards
- Delivers faster retrieval times than other automated garages or ramp-style parking
- Automated parking offers security for both individual and car
- A Robotic Parking System gives users premium valet service without the valet
- Automatic parking reduces CO2 emissions and other pollutants and greenhouse gases
- Flexible design allows the automated parking garage to fit into any neighborhood or project
- Robotic Parking Systems relieve traffic congestion